The Regulatory Authority for Energy, Networks and Environment (ARERA), in line with the European SOGL guideline, with the resolution 540/2021/R, has made mandatory in Italy the installation of the Power Plant Controller (CCI), as defined in V1:2020 and V2:2021 of CEI 0-16, for production plants with a nominal power greater than 1 MW and connected to MT starting from April 1st, 2023.
To comply with regulatory requirements, Thytronic considers key the readiness of the plant to ensure:
- Detection through data acquisition by means of sensors with a coherent precision class
- Measurement through measurement module XTS05 integrated in the new X-MORE platform
- Protection through the XMR-P protection relay of the new XMORE platform with integrated PG&PI certification
In detail, the elements that characterize the solution proposed by Thytronic are:
- The accuracy of the voltammetric sensor triplet THYSENSOR (class 0.5) which guarantees both the measurement of current and voltage and the protection.
- The XTS05 measurement board with integrated precision class 0.2 within the new X-MORE platform which ensures data analysis in compliance with regulatory requirements (sampling and CEI 0-16 certification).
- The new X-MORE platform that ensures both PG&PI protection, the collection of data from the XTS05 measurement board, and the transmission of electrical quantities to the centralized controller in "Modbus TCP/IP".
Would you like to know more?
Contact your reference salesperson or write at email@example.com